What denim trend will you be wearing this winter?

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hey everyone, nice to meet you!

Name: Lindsay Campbell
Age: 21
Fashion icon: I really like seeing what Rachel Bilson and Hayden Panettiere put together for outfits, they always seem to have a fresh look to them but not too out there!
Favorite stores: H&M, Topshop, Forever 21
Can't live without fashion item: Accessories!!!
Trend you are sick of: Leggings as pants… people, they were never meant to be lets get serious…
Trend you can't get enough of: Long shirts! I love them with skinny jeans and flats, so comfortable and adorable!
How I discover new styles: I just like to see what other people are wearing. Celebrity news and gossip are always my first source for style!
Define your personal style: I’ll admit that sometimes on those cold days of New York I sink into the college-style slump, you know, jeans and a hoodie. However, when the sun is on my side, I like to be simple but trendy. Adding fun and colorful accessories can change your entire look making it your own.

No comments: