What denim trend will you be wearing this winter?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who am I? One of our fashionistas is revealed!

Name: Lauren
Age: 21
Fashion icon:
Lauren Conrad, Rachel Bilson & Nicole Richie
Favorite stores: Forever 21, Target, Charlotte Russe & Old Navy
Favorite fashion magazine:
Vogue
Can't live without fashion item:
Extra long tank tops for layering
Trend you are sick of:
UGG boots with shorts..Oh wait that was never even a trend but people STILL somehow think it is.
Trend you can't get enough of:
Definitely ballet flats and skinny jeans or leggings with dresses.
How do you discover new styles:
Fashion blogs, magazine websites, observing celebrity style and testing out trends I see on people just walking on the street or around campus.
Define your personal style:
Trendy but comfortable. I like to keep up on style and purchase whatever is hot in Hollywood at the moment but I still feel comfortable in a pair of skinny jeans, a t-shirt and a cute pair of flats. I also like to add my own twist to outfits with vintage jewelry or bright plastic costume jewelry to spice things up.

No comments: